- Given high-level business and technical requirements, discuss all related details with the product/trading/devops teams, to develop features of a trading platform;
- Implement the proposed solutions in the Rust programming language;
- Ensure the quality, reliability and performance of the developed solutions through automated (modular, integration, performance) and manual testing with the QA team;
- Document implemented modules;
- Communicate with colleagues on integration, deployment and support of implemented solutions;
- Maintain and improve implemented modules according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering – SOLID, TDD;
- Understanding of computer systems and software architecture – Linux OS, networks, data structures and algorithms, parallel programming, distributed computing, performance optimization;
- Extensive experience in Rust programming language;
- Higher technical education or similar professional experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in HFT or related areas.
- Being a part of a modern international technology team, with zero bureaucracy, legacy and technical debt;
- Great opportunities for professional growth and personal fulfilment: top team, cool atmosphere, participation in professional international conferences;
- Remote work from anywhere in the world, flexible schedule, help with relocation;
- A real wage, pay in hard currency, compensation for VMI, corporate sports and non-core training, help with relocation;
- Awesome corporate events.