- Execute manual trades in traditional asset markets (derivatives, futures, options);
- Perform online monitoring and make appropriate changes in algo configuration according to the strategy (delta 1 strategies / option strategies);
- Perform high-level analysis of market activity, algo performance, adverse execution patterns, business strategies, trading ideas, execution quality: slippage analysis, flow toxicity metrics, etc;
- Control and report risk / PL / other metrics;
- Prepare documentation in pre-project phase.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar position on exchanges, in funds, algorithmic trading companies, or trading departments of banks for at least 3 years;
- Proprietary trading and asset management experience in private funds: derivatives, arbitrage, managing large portfolios in the global market;
- Technical education: mathematics, physics, programming;
- Programming languages proficiency: Python/R/Julia, etc.;
- Fluent English;
- Willingness to provide a track record.
What We Offer:
- Join a modern international technology team that thrives on innovation, with zero bureaucracy, legacy systems, or technical debt to hold you back;
- Benefit from unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and personal fulfilment. You’ll have access to exceptional mentors, a vibrant atmosphere, and the chance to attend professional conferences worldwide;
- Enjoy the freedom of remote work from anywhere in the world, with a flexible schedule that allows you to achieve work-life balance.