Full Stack Developer
- Given high-level business requirements, design & implement complete trading platform features, including both backend and frontend;
- Implement proposed solutions using TypeScript, Node.js, React;
- Ensure quality and reliability of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration) testing;
- Document implemented modules;
- Communicate with peer teams on integrations, deployment and support of implemented solutions;
- Maintain and improve implemented solutions according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack developer.
- Deep understanding of technologies – TypeScript, Node.js, React, RxJS, gRPC;
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering (like SOLID), ability to design and write clean, easy maintainable code;
- Understanding of computer systems and software architecture – operating systems, networks, data structures and algorithms;
Will be nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with data visualization APIs and libraries (WebGL, Canvas, d3.js);
- Experience in setting up CI/CD;
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Being a part of a modern international technology team, with zero bureaucracy, legacy and technical debt;
- Great opportunities for professional growth and personal fulfilment: top team, cool atmosphere, participation in professional international conferences;
- Remote work from anywhere in the world, flexible schedule, help with relocation;
- A real wage, pay in hard currency, compensation for VMI, corporate sports and non-core training, and help with relocation.