We are looking for a Project Manager who will join the team and take on the responsibilities of team management.
We expect that the candidate will
Be managing tasks, working with business requirements, planning, and monitoring goal achievement.
- Working with business requirements, task estimation, and decomposition;
- Implementation and supporting processes to improve speed and quality of development;
- Managing the team backlog: evaluation, planning and control of implementation;
- Interacting with other teams (Platform, DevOps, Data team, BI analysts etc.);
- Participating in incident resolution, implementing security requirements, and managing conflicts;
- Supporting and improving sprint planning to ensure alignment with business needs;
- Manage and coordinate a distributed team, including providing training and development opportunities, monitoring team efficiency, identifying needs for team expansion, and actively participating in recruitment efforts;
Required skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience in the role of a project manager;
- Experience in an Agile environment, understanding Agile principles and and practicing them;
- Technical education/technical background;
- Ability to independently analyze data, metrics, and draw conclusions based on them;
- Practical experience with Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence;
Nice to have
- Experience in fintech, trading or related areas.