Senior Gateway Engineer
Our team creates complex solutions using cutting-edge technologies and mature software development methods in a creative atmosphere while collaborating with global B2C products focused on algo trading.
We expect that candidates will develop exchange gateways for a new algorithmic trading platform for one of the leading companies.
- Developing reliable and high-performance trading platform gateways;
- Developing solutions in Rust and low-level optimization methods up to processor cycle savings and cache miss prevention;
- Reverse engineering external exchange API interfaces;
- Coordinating business and technical requirements, integration, and support issues with product, trading, and DevOps teams;
- Ensuring quality, reliability, and performance of developed solutions through automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual testing;
- Supporting and improving services according to business needs and feedback;
- Keeping documentation up to date.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of relevant trading experience, Rust experience;
- Understanding computer systems and software architecture: Linux OS, data structures and algorithms, asynchronous programming, parallel programming, distributed computing, and performance optimization;
- Knowledge of communication protocols – TCP, UDP, HTTP/REST, WebSocket;
- Confirmed practical experience in developing exchange gateways;
- Solid adherence to efficient software development principles – SOLID, TDD;
- Higher technical education or equivalent professional experience.