Senior Gateway Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Gateway Engineer to join our team of world-class algorithmic trading professionals. We value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness, and courtesy in communication.
We expect that the candidate will
Join the Trading Platform Team to work on exchange gateways for a new algorithmic trading platform
Build complex solutions using cutting edge technologies and mature software engineering practices in the atmosphere of creativity and collaborationw global B2C products focused on Algo-Trading
At BHFT we offer
- an opportunity for career growth
- an ideal atmosphere for highly talented specialists
- competitive salary & flexible working hours
- premium office spaces
- or remote work from the comfort of your own home
- Given high-level business and technical requirements, discuss all the related details with trading/devops teams, design architecture of trading platform gateways for maximum reliability and performance;
- Research and reverse-engineer exchange external APIs to find undocumented ways to achieve fastest communication;
- Implement proposed solutions using Rust programming language and low-level optimization techniques up to saving CPU cycles and avoiding cache miss;
- Ensure quality, reliability and performance of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual testing;
- Document implemented modules;
- Communicate with peer teams on integrations, deployment and support of implemented solutions;
- Maintain and improve implemented connectors according to business needs and feedback.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience;
- strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering - SOLID, TDD;
- Understanding of computer systems and software architecture - Linux OS, networks, data structures and algorithms, parallel programming, distributed computing, performance optimization;
- Extensive experience with Rust, or familiarity with Rust and experience with strong-typed language like C++ / C# /Go;
- Deep understanding of communication protocols - TCP, UDP, HTTP/REST, WebSocket;
- Proven hands-on experience in exchange gateways development;
- Self-motivated, with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills (upper intermediate English);
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- BONUS: Experience in the HFT or related areas.
Head of HR