Senior Platform Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join our team of world-class algorithmic trading professionals. We value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness, and courtesy in communication.
We expect that the candidate will
Join the Trading Platform Team to work on features of the new algorithmic trading platform.
Build complex solutions using cutting edge technologies and mature software engineering practices in the atmosphere of creativity and collaboration.
At BHFT we offer
an opportunity for career growth
an ideal atmosphere for highly talented specialists
competitive salary & flexible working hours
premium office spaces
or remote work from the comfort of your own home
- Given high-level business and technical requirements, discuss all the related details with trading/devops teams, design implementation of trading platform features;
- Implement proposed solutions using Rust programming language;
- Ensure quality, reliability and performance of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual testing in collaboration with the QA team;
- Document implemented modules;
- Communicate with peer teams on integrations, deployment and support of implemented solutions;
- Maintain and improve implemented modules according to business needs and feedback.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in development of algorithmic trading systems;
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering - SOLID, TDD;
- Understanding of computer systems and software architecture - x86 architecture, multithreading, Linux OS, data structures and algorithms;
- Extensive experience with any strongly typed language and willingness to study Rust;
- Focused on business-value delivery, self-motivated, with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills (upper intermediate English);
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.