Senior System Engineer/ DevOps
We are looking for a Senior System Engineer/DevOps for one of the top companies in the field of High-Frequency Trading.
We expect that the candidate will
Join our Infrastructure Team to work on systems backing the whole company business.
Have deep technical and operational knowledge across all areas including: networks, bare-metal and cloud servers, application clusters, data storages, development infrastructure - all in order to ensure highest security, performance and reliability.
Be able to ensure highest security, performance and reliability in all processes
At BHFT we offer
an opportunity for career growth
an ideal atmosphere for highly talented specialists
competitive salary & flexible working hours
premium office spaces
or remote work from the comfort of your own home
- Build and maintain network infrastructure (s2s vpn, client vpn, firewalls, policy based routing);
- Implement and improve the DevOps tool set to automate the application configuration and deployment;
- Implement and improve monitoring infrastructure to ensure visibility of all processes;
- Proactively monitor, support and troubleshoot mission critical trading systems and applications to ensure the maximum uptime and availability;
- Interact and communicate with external parties on connectivity or trading related technical issues;
- Document the new processes and procedures to make sure that all documentation is up-to-date and relevant;
- Implement internal environments for data analysis (data storages, ML tools) and software engineering (git, CI/CD, task tracking, testing environments);
- Implement and maintain AWS infrastructure (mostly computing and networking);
- Tune performance of networks, hardware and software, build custom solutions to achieve better performance;
- Maintain highest degree of information security implementing industry best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an IT ops role;
- Strong understanding of the Linux operating system, including network and system configuration, kernel internals, scheduling, performance tuning;
- Strong understanding of networking concepts and technologies;
- Proven hands-on experience with configuration management systems (Ansible preferred) and scripting languages (Bash/Python);
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Linux, KVM/Libvirt, Proxmox, Systemd, Iptables, Ferm, Openvpn, Zabbix, InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, ELK, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, GitLab, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Clickhouse and KDB;
- Strong communication skills
- Upper intermediate English level
- A deep sense of ownership and urgency, detail-oriented approach to operations;
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- BONUS: Experience in the HFT, Algorithmic Trading or related areas.
Head of HR