Senior Trading Algo Developer
We are looking for a Senior Trading Algo Developer to join our exclusive team of world-class algorithmic trading professionals. With top-level expertise on board and zero bureaucracy, we have very short feedback loops. Provided with high liquidity and risk tolerance we are aiming high in competition. We value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness, and courtesy in communication.
We expect that the candidate will
Join the Trading team to implement new trading algorithms, maintain and improve existing trading algorithms according to business. We are looking for a self-motivated person, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
At BHFT we offer
an opportunity for career growth
an ideal atmosphere for highly talented specialists
competitive salary & flexible working hours
premium office spaces
or remote work from the comfort of your own home
- Implement new trading algorithms for derivatives markets;
- Maintain and improve existing trading algorithms according to business needs and feedback;
- Stay in close contact with quants/traders to support both run & change processes;
- Focus on quality, reliability and performance of code - knowledge of low-level optimization techniques required;
- Participate in testing processes using the tools available within our Trading Platform;
- Coordinate with core platform teams.
Skills and experience
- Good command of building high frequency trading software and algorithms;
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Solid programming skills;
- C++ or similar programming languages skill;
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or related field.
Nice to have
- Experience in Rust programming language;
- Knowledge of financial market microstructure;
- Knowledge of linear algebra, numerical methods, probability and statistics.