We are looking for a System Analyst to join our team of world-class algorithmic trading professionals.
We expect that the candidate will
Join a talented team of passionate professionals to help us make the analysis even better.
- Actively interact with business customers, architects and technicians;
- Collect, analyze business requirements, develop and document;
- Participate in problem solving in the development of technical specifications;
- Participate in architectural decision making;
- Formulate quality (testing) requirements for functionality;
- Develop and maintain up-to-date operational documentation, regulations and instructions.
Required skills and experience
- Higher education (technical);
- Logical thinking;
- At least 3 years of experience as a business/system analyst in trading companies;
- Understanding of BPMN, UML, REST API, Written Use cases;
- Experience in: ToR, FT, BT;
- Experience in using case-based software engineering tools (Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, ARIS, etc.);
- Understanding of JSON, XML, Graphql formats;
- Understanding of synchronous and asynchronous microservices interaction;
- Experience with SQL-queries.