Team Lead for Gateway team
Our team creates complex solutions using cutting-edge technologies and mature software development methods in a creative atmosphere while collaborating with global B2C products focused on algo trading.
- Feature delivering;
- Task decomposition – assist team members in understanding and designing solutions;
- Team development: hiring, firing, motivation, retention, regular performance assessments, team expertise growth, nurturing Feature Leads, fostering a friendly work atmosphere;
- Sprint planning and task distribution;
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for tasks executed by the team;
- Enhance the testing culture within the team;
- Ensure proposed solutions do not compromise platform reliability and performance;
- Promote a knowledge base culture for the part of the platform the team is responsible for;
- Assess and plan team resources based on incoming tasks.
Required skills and experience:
- Practical experience in developing exchange gateways, as well as experience in building resilient IT systems using the actor framework or similar technologies;
- System development experience in Rust / C++, along with a deep understanding of the HFT or Algo trading domain;
- Experience in managing developer teams and product development experience;
- Experience in the role of a Feature Lead;
- Skill in mentoring and developing Feature Leads within your team;
- English proficiency at the B2+ level.