Trading Algorithm Engineer
We are looking for a Trading Algorithm Engineer to join our exclusive team of world-class algorithmic trading professionals. With top-level expertise on board and zero bureaucracy, we have very short feedback loops. Provided with high liquidity and risk tolerance we are aiming high in competition. We value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness, and courtesy in communication.
We expect that the candidate will
Join the Algorithmic Trading Team to design, build and maintain trading algorithms based on complex strategies in collaboration with outstanding quantitative analysts.
At BHFT we offer
an opportunity for career growth
an ideal atmosphere for highly talented specialists
competitive salary & flexible working hours
premium office spaces
or remote work from the comfort of your own home
- Given high-level description of trading strategies, discuss all the related details with trading and business teams, design trading algorithms to meet complex strategy requirements.
- Implement proposed algorithms in Rust using low-level optimization techniques and facilities of proprietary HFT-class trading platform.
- Ensure quality, reliability and performance of developed algorithms using testing tools of trading platform.
- Document implemented algorithms.
- Maintain and improve existing trading algorithms according to business needs and feedback.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in HFT or algorithmic trading.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Solid programming skills, Rust preferred.
- Self-motivated, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: Matlab/Python/Julia.
- Solid knowledge of market microstructure.
- Knowledge of linear algebra, numerical methods, probability and statistics.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques.