Senior Julia Lang Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Julia Engineer in the field of HFT. We value talent, deep knowledge, critical thinking, openness, and courtesy in communication. We offer a chance to deep dive into algorithmic trading while using cutting edge technologies and mature software engineering practices in the atmosphere of creativity and collaboration
We expect that the candidate will join the Trading Support Team to work and support in the following areas
- trading system support automation
- data analysis
- reporting and business intelligence tools
At BHFT we offer an excellent opportunity for professional growth and self-realization. An ideal atmosphere for working with highly talented specialists. Competitive salaries and flexible working conditions - choose to work in any of our premium office spaces around the globe or from the comfort of your own home.
- Given high-level requirements regarding trading system support automation, discuss all the related details with business/trading/DevOps teams, design architecture of automation tools - configuration management, data processing pipelines, testing tools;
- Implement proposed solutions using Julia programming language and modern technology stack;
- Ensure quality and reliability of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration) and manual testing;
- Communicate with peer teams on integrations, deployment, and support of implemented solutions;
- Maintain and improve implemented solutions according to business needs and feedback.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a similar experience
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering - SOLID, TDD;
- Understanding of distributed computer systems and software architecture: algorithms, data structures, design patterns;
- Good knowledge of Julia programming language and C/C++;
- Proven hands-on experience with databases (PostgreSQL preferred) and message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills; availability to report and get points across departments
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.
- Bonus: Experience in the HFT or related areas;
- Bonus: Good theoretical knowledge or proven hands-on experience with linear programming.